Asiana Travel Mate win the Prestigious The Guide Awards 2009 -2010
ASIANA TRAVEL MATE, Mission Statement To care for our travelers in a professional, yet personally sensitive manner, providing the highest quality of services and best values possible always delivering our promises and acting responsibly for the integrity of the natural environment and local communities.
- (1888PressRelease) August 21, 2010 - Since we founded the company in 2006, we have been building on the ethical foundation of "Responsible Travel and Sharing" which now permeates our organization from the grassroots and extends to our network of strategic partners.
In 5 years Asiana Travel Mate is pround to be Only Vietnam Tour Operator who not only Operate travel services to thousand of travel but our Team have been sucessfully opened 3 tourist centers, Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, and Hue.
these center really bring much of benitfits to travellers when they visiting Vietnam.
* Free maps in big and small sides, Cycling map, city maps, vietnam maps
* free travel brochures
* free travel consultancy from the Tourist advisor
* book day tours run by Asiana Travel Mate www.asianatravelmate.com
* book all Vietnam , Laos & Cambodia Hotels
* Book Flight, Train, bus tickets
* Book all cruise packages in Vietnam, laos, Cambodia.
* Rent Bikes, car
This year 2010 the readers of Vietnam Economic Times Newspaper, (of which The Life Style and Travel Guide Magazine is a part) and their sophisticated clients as well as Asiana Travel Mate customers in and outside Vietnam have voted Asiana Travel Mate to the Prestigeous the guide Awards 2009 - 2010.
The Awards are sponsored by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, the VietnamUnion of Science and Technology Associations and the Vietnam EconomicsAssociation. The Honorary Presidents are Ms Nguyen Thi Binh, former Vice State President(1999-2006) and Ms Truong My Hoa, also former Vice State President (since 2007).
TheGuide Awards are acknowledged and highly regarded by tourism enterprises andgovernment agencies.
TheGuide Awards 2009-2010 are the eleventh to be presented, with the theme "SustainableTourism Development and Environmental Protection