Apeejay Stya University announces Dr. Stya Paul Memorial Scholarship 2012
Students aspiring to pursue higher education may bag a chance to secure lucrative scholarship for studying in famousApeejay Stya University (ASU).
- (1888PressRelease) May 09, 2012 - New Delhi, Apeejay Stya University, India's 1st Liberal Arts and Meta University in remembrance of the great visionary, philanthropist and freedom-fighter Dr. Stya Paul proudly announces the "Dr. Stya Paul Memorial Scholarship 2012".
Under this prestigious scholarship, Apeejay offers best scholastic achievers of the country the opportunity to pursue their studies and achieve their dreams at the Apeejay Stya University. The University will offer 95% scholarship on the tuition fee to talented candidates on all Bachelor programs, and they would only have to contribute a total of Rs. 10,000 per year on the tuition fee for each year of their degree.
• All students who have appeared for their 10+2 examinations at the CBSE Board (or equivalent Board recognised by ASU) between March 2011 & April 2012, and have secured 90% and above Aggregate score.
• Those who are awaiting their Board results this year (but have scored 90% aggregate in their Pre-Boards) can also apply.
Interested candidates are required to fill up the Scholarship Application Form along with the regular University Application Form. Both these forms can be filled online on the University's website itself, or obtained from the University or Admissions Office.
Last Date of Application: 30th May 2012
• The filled up forms will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee on various parameters.
• The list of selected candidates and a wait-list will be released by 20th June 2012.
Those who are awaiting their results and have applied for the scholarship and admission based on pre-board marks will be offered provisional admission. In case a student fails to gain 90% aggregate score in the Board examination, the Scholarship will be cancelled and the admission would be transferred to the general Admission category.
About Apeejay Stya University
The Apeejay Stya University (ASU), established by Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in the state of Haryana. It aims to be a seat of global learning that brings about transformation of society through value-based education, man-making and nation-building, by blending together the dual identities of a technology and research based university with a liberal arts institution. ASU intends to provide students not only 'education for living and livelihood' but also 'education for life', and empower learners with a fundamental foundation in leadership and professional skills to face the challenges of the new liberalized global era.