ANX Introduced Cashier Security Awareness Training for Merchant PCI Compliance
Convenient, online course shows cashiers how to clearly recognize fraudulent payment cards and comply with security standards.
- (1888PressRelease) June 10, 2011 - SOUTHFIELD, Mich. - ANXeBusiness Corp. (ANX), a provider of networking and security managed services, announced the Cashier Security Awareness Training component of its TruPCI Compliance Management Solution. Created to help Level 4 Merchants meet PCI DSS Requirement 12.6.1, "Educate personnel upon hire and at least annually," ANX Cashier Security Awareness Training differs from traditional courses by focusing on the unique needs of cashiers.
This brief, online course covers critical merchant security issues, teaching cashiers how to:
• Identify fraudulent credit/debit cards
• Protect sensitive areas and equipment
• Ensure that receipts do not reveal sensitive data
• Help prevent insider theft
• Spot and report suspicious behavior
This course is the latest addition to ANX's PCI eLearning curriculum. Other courses include:
The PCI DSS: What Risk Owners Should Know, The PCI DSS: What IT Professionals Should Know, and Protecting Sensitive Data: What You Should Know Training course delivery is convenient for busy employees and easy to administer. Each employee is given a registration code to self-register for training. The Cashier Security Awareness course takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and can be stopped, bookmarked and restarted as needed. A reporting function allows management to quickly determine which employees have registered and completed the course.
Cashier Security Awareness Training is available to current TruPCI customers as an add-on course or as a substitute for other training courses. Organizations that are not current customers can purchase Cashier Security Awareness Training separately.
Headquartered in Southfield, Mich., with offices in Austin, New Jersey, Research Triangle Park and San Diego, ANXeBusiness Corp. creates solutions that enable secure, compliant e-commerce and operates one of the world's largest and most secure business-to-business networks. ANX was named to the Software Magazine "Software 500," the Corp! Magazine "Best of the Best Michigan Business" and the Network Products Guide "Hot Company" list. For more information, visit www.anx.com.
ANX is owned by One Equity Partners (www.oneequity.com), which manages investments and commitments for JP Morgan Chase & Co. in private equity transactions.