Angara has announced the first lucky winner of Pinterest "Pin to Win" contest
Angara has announced the first week's lucky winner of the Pinterest "Pin to Win" contest. And it is Jenny Smillie who won the $100 gemstone pendant.
- (1888PressRelease) May 13, 2012 - As the wedding season is approaching swiftly, creative wedding ideas are in great demand. In tune to the season and the raised voice for innovative ideas for wedding dresses, jewelry and lots more, Angara.com, an online jewelry store had launched a contest on Pinterest. The "Pin to Win" contest which was started a week ago has received a great response from the users who have created magnificent boards with trendy ideas for summer weddings.
The store has announced the lucky winner of the first week. Jenny Smillie who became the first lucky winner of the "Pin to Win" contest is the proud receiver of $100 gemstone pendant.
The contest is still on and those who want to win a gemstone pendant for their creative skills, the chance is here for you.
According to the contest guidelines contestants have to:
1. Follow Angara's Pinterest Profile: http://pinterest.com/angarajewelry/
2. Create a board "Love Angara Jewelry" & repin minimum 10 jewelries from http://pinterest.com/angarajewelry/ that you like.
3. Send the link of your board to marketing ( @ ) angara dot com
4. Every Friday Angara will announce a random lucky winner of $100 gemstone pendant on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/angarajewelry/pin-to-win-contest/
Jenny Smillie, Congratulations to you! And those who want to show their fun side with a vision of romantic summers, it is your chance. Follow the mentioned steps and be a part of somebody's happy moments as you never know who'll find your imagination in line with his wedding thoughts. And you may win a big and bright prize for it as pinning is winning at Angara.