American Writers & Artists Inc. and its Wealthy Web Writer Division Announce First-Ever Virtual Web Writer Summit Featuring Leading Industry Experts
American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI), today announced an exciting event that will take place on December 18, 2011.
- (1888PressRelease) December 08, 2010 - American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI), www.awaionline.com, and its Wealthy Web Writer division, today announced an exciting event that will take place on December 18, 2011. The 2011 State of the Web: Web Writer Summit will be an innovative addition to AWAI's and Wealthy Web Writer's combined arsenal of programs which feature webinars, teleconferences, and published homestudy programs.
The Web Writer Summit is timely. It responds to the US Department of Commerce prediction that by 2012 e-commerce will have increased by 25% over 2010, to over $334 Billion - with no end to this growth in sight!
"We are thrilled about the event, which is specifically designed to support the success of our members," said AWAI's Executive Director, Katie Yeakle. "Here at AWAI we respond to the rapidly changing market and take action when our members request information and new programs."
The virtual Web Writer Summit will bring together a dynamic group of seven web experts who often speak at major conference and events each year: highly successful and popular web writer, Nick Usborne; expert B2B copywriter, Steve Slaunwhite; SEO copywriting pioneer, Heather Lloyd-Martin; autoresponder and email marketing specialist, Jay White; web content writer, Pam Foster; video expert, Pete Savage; and the Co-Managing Partner of AWAI and Founder Wealthy Web Writer (www.wealthywebwriter.com), Rebecca Matter.
Participants in the summit will learn about:
• How to write powerful online copy that works;
• Specifics to remember when writing online B2B copy;
• Creating online videos clients;
• SEO secrets to optimize their web copywriting to be found by search engines;
• Writing emails that get readers to take action;
• Evaluating websites for areas of improvement; and then to wrap it all up
• How best to price these projects for clients.
AWAI member and copywriter Suresh Nair who resides in Haarlem, Netherlands, appreciates the virtual nature of AWAI's programs, "I can catch them live when I am available or, because of my time difference here, I can listen to the recordings later," he told us. "I am really excited about this Summit; it will help me gain momentum for the New Year so that my business can't help but grow in 2011."
"The Web Writer Summit is sure to be a hit," stated Rebecca Matter, "It brings all of these experts together in one place, and you can enjoy and learn from the comfort of your own home - or wherever you and your laptop happen to be. Best of all, it's free!"
To learn more about the virtual Web Writer Summit and the resources available to start a new career, or to find skilled copywriters, travel writers, photographers and graphic designers, call 1-866-879-2924.