America's Party Mood Improves To Start The Year
The general mood of the country has improved over the last quarter according to a February 2011 poll taken by Shindigz.
- (1888PressRelease) February 23, 2011 - South Whitley, Indiana -- The general mood of the country has improved over the last quarter according to a February 2011 poll taken by Shindigz. A majority of respondents reported their life mood to be a bit more fun with a slight spring in their step.
The poll was sent to Shindigz email subscribers who reported at life mood score of 65.2, up almost two points since the last poll taken in November of 2010 which scored a 63.4. A score of fifty would be a measure of no change. 6,024 people were given the poll.
The Party Pulse question Shindigz asked was, "Compared to this season last year, would you characterize your life mood as…"
- A ton more fun! Every day is like a little party!
- A bit more fun - a slight spring in my step.
- No better, no worse. Same old same old.
- Not as fun - a bit of a doggie downer.
- Much less fun. This ain't no party!
"The trend we saw develop towards the end of last year continues to show the positive sign that people believe the country is emerging from recent economic difficulties," according to Keith Bansemer, Director of Internet Marketing at Shindigz. "Shindigz has started the year with strong sales of party supplies. The results of our Party Pulse poll seem to be capturing that behavior."
Shindigz takes a new Party Pulse each quarter to track America's party mood. The next measurement will be in May of 2011.
Shindigz is family owned and has been in business for 85 years leading the cause "to make life more fun." Selling over 36,000 party items, from tableware to personalized decorations to custom favors, Shindigz.com is the complete party solution.
Since 1926, Shindigz has been America's leading supplier of prom and party supplies. It ships products from its facilities in South Whitley, Indiana across the United States and around the world to 55 countries. With more than 36,000 products, it has delivered party products for more than 21 million events. For more information about Shindigz, go to http://www.shindigz.com.
For more information, contact Natalie Zehr, Shindigz Party Socialite, 260-723-5171x1406 or nzehr ( @ ) shindigz dot com dot
Shindigz Party Socialite
nzehr ( @ ) shindigz dot com