Allstate Launches Allstate(R) Mobile for iPhone, Blackberry
Application makes it easier than ever to do business with Allstate.
- (1888PressRelease) February 10, 2011 - NORTHBROOK, Ill. - In order to meet customer needs how, when and where they want to be served, Allstate (NYSE: ALL) today announced the launch of AllstateŽ Mobile. This full-featured smartphone application is available immediately in app stores for iPhone and Blackberry users.
AllstateŽ Mobile brings key, customer-friendly features to a single application, allowing users to pay their bill, view policy information, initiate a claim, or find an agent - all from their mobile device.
"Allstate wants to make it easy to do business with us," said Bob Wasserman, Allstate's vice president of eBusiness. "We're committed to delivering products, services and tools that customers value by extending the protection Allstate offers to new places in new ways. AllstateŽ Mobile is an important step toward these goals."
The application combines a number of features requested by customers in a manner that mirrors the other ways customers come in contact with Allstate.
AllstateŽ Mobile features include:
* Policy information - including policy numbers, coverage dates and agent contact information.
* Pay your bill - convenient on-the-go account management options
* Start a claim - begin the reporting process for filing a claim
* Agent locator - find Allstate agencies nearby
* Accident toolkit - use to capture relevant information after an accident
"We want people to have the same experience whether they use AllstateŽ Mobile, contact their Allstate agent, call 1-800-ALLSTATE or visit Allstate.com" Wasserman said. "AllstateŽ Mobile is another way customers can take care of their insurance needs in the way that's easiest for them."
Allstate will add new features and functionality for AllstateŽ Mobile later this summer and early fall. Consumers can learn about all the company's planned smart phone enhancements by visiting www.allstate.com/mobile.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With AllstateŽ" slogan, Allstate is reinventing protection and retirement to help more than 17 million households insure what they have today and better prepare for tomorrow. Consumers access Allstate insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives in the U.S. and Canada, as well as via www.allstate.com and 1-800 AllstateŽ.