Alicia Read And Living Nature Announce Partnership
Living Nature has teamed with the innovative public relations and sales representative Alicia Read, President of Love and Co.,naming her their new exclusive Canadian PR and Sales Manager.
- (1888PressRelease) February 14, 2011 - Vancouver, BC - Global personal care company Living Nature of New Zealand has signed on veteran Sales and PR Representative Alicia Read, President of Vancouver-based Love and Co., to act as its Exclusive Canadian PR and Sales Manager. Tapping Alicia Read as its Canadian presence allows its current international brand, Living Nature, to develop sales expansion and brand awareness simultaneously during the launch phase. Through a co-ordinated media campaign rolled out with proper sales positioning, Read will assist Living Nature to create and sustain a solid foundation of consumers throughout Canada.
About Living Nature
As one of the world's first companies to produce skincare without the use of synthetic preservatives or parabens, Living Nature is, quite simply, passionate about nature. Our products work to naturally protect, nurture and enhance the skin without any adverse chemical side effects.
Once part of the ancient southern landmass, Gondwana, New Zealand has been geographically isolated for over 80 million years, in which time a unique flora has evolved. Over 80% of New Zealand's plants are found nowhere else in the world. It is these rare plants that form the basis of the exceptional Living Nature skincare, bodycare care and cosmetic collections.
The unique, natural formulations are developed by a Research and Development team who work with six external scientific organisations to identify, extract and purify plant compounds for use in the products. Living Nature's products are tested for efficacy by Abich Laboratories, in Italy, who have an international reputation for product testing.
Product safety has been assessed to EU guidelines and Living Nature is accredited by the world's leading independent auditor of natural cosmetics, Germany's BDIH.
At Living Nature we firmly believe that healthy skincare is skincare free of potentially harmful synthetic ingredients and preservatives. We make the following promises to our customers:
• No Synthetic Preservatives
• No ingredients we consider potentially harmful
• No Mineral Oils
• No Irradiated Ingredients
• No Herbicide or Pesticide Residues
• No Genetically Modified Ingredients
• No Animal Ingredients
• No Animal Testing
• Always Use High Quantities of Bioactive Ingredients
• Only Use Recyclable, Reusable, Reduced Packaging
Living Nature will be available in February 2011 across Canada in specialty boutiques, selected stores and spas, and salons.
Canadian Sales and Media Inquiries Contact:
alicia ( @ ) loveandco dot ca