AccuSearch Launches Comprehensive Tenant Screening Services to Provide More Information for Tenant Selections
At no increased cost, the new AccuSearch InstaScreen Service includes all traditional investigative reports combined with time saving tools such as paperless applicant processing, leading property management system integration and Tenant Score Card.
- (1888PressRelease) April 07, 2011 - AccuSearch, Inc. a nationwide provider of background, drug and tenant screening services announced today the launch of their new AccuSearch InstaScreen Service for property owners and property management organizations.
The AccuSearch InstaScreen Service is a user-friendly comprehensive State-of-the-Art online tenant screening and reporting system that includes:
• Standard and/or customized RapidRenter Search Packages starting at as little as $18.50 (including Credit)
• Multiple order methodologies: Fax, online and paperless applicant autoserve - whereby applicants can complete a secure application and digitally sign the authorization for a RapidRenter Package themselves with secure report release to the authorized requestor
• 24/7 customer support
• Tenant Scorecard which analyzes the credit, criminal and eviction history of applicants to generate a "Pass", "Fail" or "Conditional" recommendation based on customizable screening criteria
• Integration with leading property management systems including VaultWare™, AMSI Property Management Software and Yardi Property and Asset Management Systems - with no fee from AccuSearch
"With the growth of our tenant screening customer base during the past two years, we felt it was time to significantly upgrade our level of service," states Barry Neel, President of AccuSearch "… not only to keep our current customer base sending us referral after referral, but also to attract new customers by offering a more comprehensive service with no price increase over our traditional tenant screening products."
AccuSearch expects that the combination of paperless applicant autoserve ordering and the customizable Tenant Scorecard will provide current and new customers with valuable timesaving options and allow them to make tenant selections with confidence. Until the close of 2011, AccuSearch is offering all tenant screening customers their first RapidRenter Package at no charge in conjunction with a non-exclusive Services Agreement to provide evidence of their level of service. More information can be found at http://www.accusearch.biz/Tenant-Screening-3970.
AccuSearch Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a Licensed Private Investigation and Consumer Reporting Agency who has been providing comprehensive background, drug and tenant screening services to thousands of customers nationwide for over twenty years. AccuSearch provides an industry-leading level of service, accuracy and turnaround for all customers. "We Get It Right. You Get It Fast." is more than a tagline for AccuSearch, it is a FACT. AccuSearch is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), a member of the Public Record Retriever Network (PRRN), National Public Records Research Association (NPRRA), American Land Title Association (ALTA), Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Arizona Multihousing Association (AZAMA). For more information contact Jill Gengler jgengler ( @ ) accusearch dot biz at 602-759-8626 or visit us at http://www.AccuSearch.biz .