The Italian Ministry of Education has become the second European government department - following France's Education Ministry - to get goFLUENT, the European leader in distance English training, to provide English language learning for schoolchildren.
Talan SBS invites you to attend the 2011 Chick-fil-A Leadercast. You'll identify and develop your own leadership voice at this can't miss event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta to Livonia…and around the world.
Webster One Source, providers of fine commercial printing, commercial sign solutions and complete mailing/fulfillment services, recently announced new Structural Design and Die Cutting services to meet customer demand for die cut samples, prototypes and very short run production (1-500).
PeopleChecking, a service dedicated to offering employee background checks and employment screening services, remind employers of the importance of ensuring their employees have the Right to Work in the UK.
Rohit Khanna, Chief Operations Officer of GE CAPITAL explains that by providing and structured approach to drive customer satisfaction and bottom-line results by reducing variation and waste is where Six Sigma comes into the picture.
DAILY RFID has recently released HF RFID gate reader DL8220 for the theft prevention and hands-free access control. The RFID gate reader DL8220 is a safe selection for loss prevention to ensure the security and improve the efficiency.
Cheap Local Locksmith Providing the 24 hour locksmith service that can help him develops a name for himself in this profession. By making his service available to the needy people at odd places, the locksmith not only develops his brand name but provides real help to the clients looking for same in difficult situations.
As the internet expands into one of the main forms of communication, the use of email for expressing news has become more prominent in society. Communicating through a PoetryGram is an entertaining way of expressing what we sometimes can't find the words to say.
AIFG has established a unique and innovative concept in the mortgage industry (PARTNERSHIP SERVICING) that is ideally suited to a challenging economy and real estate market. If you don't know about our concept, then here's an opportunity to learn more.
Fence-Sitting Homebuyers Face FHA Fee Hike Deadline by Jann Swanson. Both applications for FHA-guaranteed mortgages and FHA endorsements were lower in January than in the previous month or in January 2010. Reduced loan demand was reflected across all subsets, purchases, refinances and mortgages for first-time buyers.
Learning Light has developed a consultancy model intended to move an organisation from operating a traditional, 'command and control led training' model to becoming a 'learning organisation', where learning makes a positive impact on the organisation's 'bottom line'.
Atlas Copco has proposed to delist itself from the stock exchange and is offering a profitable deal to all their investors. The company owns 83.77% stake in the local unit and is buying back the remaining 16.23% public stake through this offer.
6/10 Commercial, Inc. is pleased to announce the lease transaction of approximately 2,000 square feet of office space to Real Estate Title Services, Inc. The new office is located on the first floor of the historic Beymer building.
Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania's i xchange is recognized as the premier business and technology networking event for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, educators, and business and community leaders.