99Games launches its popular iOS game WordsWorth on Android
Play WordsWorth with your friends & family on Android smartphones, Kindle Fire and NOOK.
- (1888PressRelease) March 31, 2012 - 99Games, a leading developer and publisher of iPhone and iPad games, today launched WordsWorth on Android. The game has received positive reviews from word game fanatics all over the world, ever since its release in 2008 on the iOS platform. Being one of the first word games released on the iTunes App Store, it was the top-selling word game and also got featured in the 'What's Hot' section across several App Stores. The game currently has over 100,000 DAUs on the iOS across the globe.
99Games had previously soft-launched WordsWorth on Android with a Single Player Feature. User feedback collected during this period has been incorporated in the game with the aim of building something awesome for the Android Community.
"WordsWorth has a huge fanbase on the iPhone and our users really love that the game keeps their word-building skills sharp.", says Anila Andrade of 99Games. "We're really charged up to get the same experience to the Android community." she added.
The game requires players to link letters to form words on a honeycomb structure. The longer the word, higher the points earned.
• Play Alone or Challenge your friends online
• Play the game in 3 exciting game modes- Classic, Timed and Tumble
• Choose from 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 grids
• Unlock Special Tiles and new strategies as you progress
• Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
• Chat with Friends as you play
• Complete numerous levels with different rankings
• Hop on the Global Leader Board and improve your Vocab Power
• Unlock achievements on OpenFeint
The game is available now on the Google Play, NOOK Store and Amazon Store. Links:
Google Play [Free]:
NOOK App Store [Introductory price - $1.99]:
Amazon Store [$1.99]: