3PL Market Ready to Expand Rapidly in India
Increased focus of businesses towards managing their supply-chain mechanisms along with a target-oriented increase in market penetration is fuelling the growth of 3PL market, says RNCOS.
- (1888PressRelease) November 29, 2011 - According to a recent research report by RNCOS, entitled "3rd Party Logistics Market in India", India is witnessing an increasing demand for the 3PL (third party logistics) business with companies now concentrating more on managing their supply-chain mechanisms in a better way and deepening their market penetration. In-line with this, it is expected that improving infrastructure and rising focus on core business operations will lead the future growth of the Indian 3PL market. Indian 3PL market is expected to witness a rapid growth rate of CAGR of around 26% during 2012-2014.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "3rd Party Logistics Market in India", by RNCOS spread in over 50 pages provides a detailed research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the 3PL market in India. It facilitates the future forecasts on 3PL in retail, auto and auto components, FMCG, Consumer Electronics, and durables segments during 2012-2014.
Additionally, analysis of freight movement with respect to railways, air cargo, ocean cargo, and road transport has also been included. The report also highlights the storage infrastructure in logistics market covering warehousing and cold storage to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the 3PL industry in India. Some of the key highlights of the report are as follows:
- Automobile and auto components 3PL market cited to be the major contributor to the total 3PL market growing at a CAGR of 28% during 2012- 2014.
- By 2012, around 110 logistics parks are expected to establish across India.
- Road transportation has emerged as the preferred choice for mode of transport for freight movement and the size of the road freight segment reached US$10 Billion by FY 2011.
- Warehousing has been the most important aspect of the logistics industry supply chain. Agriculture and manufacturing sectors have been identified as traditional growth drivers that have contributed to the demand for warehouse space in India.
- Reverse logistics program can increase a company's bottom line sales. Therefore, reverse logistics process is entering the logistics supply chain in India.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM186.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- India Solid Waste Management Analysis
- Vietnam Solid Waste Market Analysis
- Chinese Logistics Market Forecast to 2012
- Vietnam Mining Sector Analysis
- China Shipbuilding Industry Forecast
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site