20 New Honeywell Smart Variable Frequency Drives from DtiCorp.com
The Honeywell SmartVFD HVAC and BYPASS are designed specifically for commercial buildings to deliver the energy savings that building owners and facility managers need. The SmartVFD HVAC makes installation and commissioning easy for you and energy savings easy for your customers.
- (1888PressRelease) November 04, 2011 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 20 brand new Honeywell Smart Variable Frequency Drives. SmartVFD continues to provide great energy savings, and smart features such as, start-up wizards, graphic interface, built-in Fieldbus communications, PC software wizards, two PID loops, 5% DC choke, standard EMC/RFI filter, similar to other frame sizes in the SmartVFD product family. The Honeywell SmartVFD HVAC and BYPASS are designed specifically for commercial buildings to deliver the energy savings that building owners and facility managers need.
The SmartVFD HVAC is a variable frequency drive designed for use in HVAC application to control the speed of HVAC pumps and fans in order to maximize energy efficiency. SmartVFD is also designed to run 3 phase standard and high efficiency induction motors by varying the output voltage and frequency. The SmartVFD is easy to install, communicates effectively with building control systems to minimize energy consumption. The SmartVFD BYPASS is easy to specify, select, install and commission. It is the perfect complement to the advanced capabilities of the SmartVFD HVAC. The SmartVFD BYPASS configurations make it easy to select the right bypass to complete your drive package. All configuration are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 12 and ventilated NEMA 3R.
- Start-up Wizards-All you have to do is tell the VFD whether you have a pump or a fan, enter nominal motor information, and you are up and running.
- Graphic Interface-The easy-to-use keypad and interface deliver menu-driven programming and monitoring for fast, uniform commissioning. It's also easy for the building owner or manager to learn and use, helping to reduce service calls. Plus, a manual is built into the keypad for easy access when needed.
- Built-in Communications-With BACnet®, N2 and Modbus built in, your customers will enjoy a lower total installed cost and reliable communications with the building management system.
- PC Software Wizards-Commissioning, programming and troubleshooting are all a snap thanks to these guided Startup and PID wizards.
- Built-in PLC-Another reason why SmartVFD HVAC is a great value for your customer, the built-in PLC eliminates the need for an expensive external controller.
- DC Choke for harmonic protection.
- Standard RIF Filter-Ensures that EMC/RFI requirements are met.
- Bypass Options-Meets specifications and system critical applications with a comprehensive bypass offering.
- Real-Time Clock-Battery included.
- Fire Mode for safe operation.
- Motor Switch Ride-Through--easy, fault-free maintenance.
- 5% DC Choke for harmonic protection.
- Standard RFI Filter-Ensures that EMC/RFI requirements are met.
- Fire Mode for safe operation.
- Enclosure classes NEMA 1, NEMA 12 or NEMA 3R
- Bypass Options-Meet specifications and system critical applications with a comprehensive bypass offering.
- Motor Switch Ride-Through-Easy, fault-free maintenance.
- Overvoltage trip and undervoltage trip protection
- Ground fault protection
- Mains and motor phase supervisions
- Overcurrent and unit overtemperature protection
- Motor overload, motor stall and motor underload protection
- Short-circuit protection of +24V and +10V reference voltage
- 6-pulse IGBT, PWM technology
- Intelligent cooling arrangement. Control and power airflow separated.
- Real-Time Clock-Battery included
- 98% Displacement Power Factor Rating
- 98.5% Efficiency at full load
- 0-320Hz output frequency capabilities
- 100KA SCCR (Short Circuit Current Requirement) compliant
- EMC harmonics: EN 61000-3-12 compliant.
- EMC radio frequencies: EN 61800-3 Category C2 built in. Complies with radiated and conducted emissions.
- RoHS compliant, no electrolytic capacitors, no lead in the circuit boards.
- Compliance: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Models available: HVFDSD3A0500G100, HVFDSD3A0500G200, HVFDSD3A0600G100, HVFDSD3A0600G200, HVFDSD3A0750G100, HVFDSD3A0750G200, HVFDSD3A1000G100, HVFDSD3A1000G200, HVFDSD3A1250G100, HVFDSD3A1250G200, HVFDSD3C1000G100, HVFDSD3C1000G200, HVFDSD3C1250G100, HVFDSD3C1250G200, HVFDSD3C1500G100, HVFDSD3C1500G200, HVFDSD3C2000G100, HVFDSD3C2000G200, HVFDSD3C2500G100, HVFDSD3C2500G200
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.