May 29, 2014 Latest News
- MachineryZone.ru at the CTT show in Moscow (Russia)
- Launched in the 2000's, MachineryZone has become rapidly one of the worldwide Internet leaders for classified ads specialized in construction, handling and trucks equipment. The second participation to the CTT show enables to expand its business in Russia, which is a strategic market for MachineryZone.
- By B2blogger.com
- Asian Paper 2014 Crowned with Success
- Renowned for its unparalleled networking opportunity, wide variety of pulp, paper and board exhibits, and highly informative conferences, Asian Paper 2014 was held from 23-25 April at Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (QSNCC) Bangkok, Thailand.
- By Ubm
- INTUITION Exceeds 500,000 Per Month Milestone For Brand Monitoring
- INTUITION is a brand marketing service operated by Perspective Group, the leading independent PR & Media company globally for the timeshare industry. INTUITION uniquely combines enterprise-level social media monitoring, brand reputation management and competitive analysis with original content creation, PR services and content syndication.
- By Perspective Group
- New Book Series For Authors Released from TrainingAuthors.com
- A new book for authors was released last month by the team at TrainingAuthors.com. Owner, Shelley Hitz, and her business partner, Heather Hart, having been working together for over five years and are well known in the author community. This newest book is the first in a series that will be slowly released over the next few years.
- By Training Authors
- SiteSell Relaunches Affiliate Program
- SiteSell, the maker of bizXpress and SBI!, complete online business-building products for WordPress users and other solopreneurs/small businesses, respectively, announces a new revenue sharing structure for its Affiliate Program. Now offering much higher commissions upfront - up to USD $180 for a single product sale.
- By Sitesell
- Meitrack GPS Trackers On Full Display At Expo Carga 2014
- Meitrack Group will be attending Expo Carga 2014 in Mexico City, and will be showcasing the T355 GPS tracker. The tracker is fully portable and is ideal for metal containers, it is supported by industrial strength magnets. Along with the release of the T355 new announcements will be made in regards to upgraded modules.
- By Meitrack