May 23, 2012 Latest News
- Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE) held a two week advanced leadership development program in Madinah,KSA
- The Program for Advanced Leadership and Management (PALM 4) organized by MILE for its fourth edition held from April 27th to May 12th 2012 in Madinah KSA, brought senior executives and aspiring leaders representing around dozens of countries and nationalities coming from (Telecom, Banking and Finance, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector, Education etc, Sectors of activities. PALM4, and innovat
- By The Madinah Institute For Leadership And Entrepreneurship
- Far East Energy Announces Amendment To Bridge Facility Agreement
- Far East Energy Corporation (OTCBB:FEEC) today announced that it had entered into an amendment to its bridge facility agreement with Standard Chartered Bank that, among other things, extends the date upon which the company is required to provide Standard Chartered Bank with evidence of approval by the Ministry of Commerce
- By Financial News
- Manjushree Technopack Ltd Announces Annual Report 2011 - 2012
- Bangalore based Manjushree Technopack Ltd, leaders in rigid plastic packaging in the country, today announced their annual results for financial year ending March 31, 2012. The company has crossed an impressive Rs. 300 crore mark this year and has registered steady growth across all key performance indicators like sales turnover, PBT and PAT.
- By Priya Mathew
- CTRL Participates in Maryland Energy Forum
- CTRL will join RMI and its partners from Baltimore County, the State of Maryland, and the U.S. Department of Energy featuring six leading Maryland manufacturing companies committed to energy conservation. CTRL will be part of the engaging roundtable discussion with the Maryland Energy Administration as they discuss the financial resources available to manufacturers.
- By Ctrl Systems, Inc.
- Modern Prefab Home From Epoch Homes Certified Emerald
- Epoch Homes, the leading green custom home manufacturer, partners with Hudson Valley builder, Modern Cottage, to build the first modular home to be Emerald Certified in New York State. The cutting edge, modern prefab home achieved the highest level rating by the National Green Building Standard from the NAHB Research Center.
- By Epoch Homes