May 17, 2011 Latest News
- Sealy Beds updated range now online
- Mattress.co.uk, the UK retail store of global online bedding company, Bedzilla Ltd, announced that Sealy Beds UK have further expanded their range of Sealy Beds and Sealy Mattresses on Mattress.co.uk. The updated 2011 range follows a successful trade show at the Salterforth show rooms of the Silentnight group, which was held on the 8th May through to the 11th May 2011.
- By Sealy Beds Updated Range Now Online
- Athlete/Entrepreneur Michael Steen Debuts the New MikeSteen.com
- Mike Steen's exploits in the world of airsports are legendary: skydiving, B.A.S.E. jumping, snow kiting, paragliding, speed flying, wingsuit proximity flying, kiteboarding and any combination of the above. Curious? Here's a collection of images, video, sponsor information and journal entries.
- By Mikesteen
- Ampegy Expands Operations Into Pennsylvania
- Ampegy, an energy network marketing company, announced today the expansion of its operations into Pennsylvania. The company's newest market opening will play a crucial role in future growth of deregulated electricity sales as it plans to quickly expand its reach to more markets in the coming months.
- By Ampegy
- Jordan hosts international business strategy conference
- The Strategic Center for Organizational Performance Improvement (SCOPI) announces launching the international strategy application conference in Amman next Wednesday, under the patronage for HE minister of Public Sector Development of Jordan Mr. Mazen Al Saket.
- By Prlaunchers
- Nanofunds launches first residential projects
- Hamptons International's fund offering, Nanofunds, has launched its first residential projects in London following a successful round of fundraising, highlighting a high demand for London residential property exposure and intense demand for small specialist property funds amongst investors.
- By Hampton International
- SKYACTIV Technology at Mazda of Clear Lake in Houston, TX
- As gas prices skyrocket, Mazda announces the new SKYACTIV Technology that will take Mazda's leading vehicle to 40 mpg. SKYACTIV Technology describes the various advancements Mazda has developed including engine, transmission, architecture and aerodynamics. Visit www.MazdaOfClearLake.com for Mazda inventory and specials.
- By Mazda Of Clear Lake