May 12, 2011 Latest News
- Trinetra Wireless Gears Up for CeBIT Australia 2011
- Trinetra Wireless, a top-notch specialised integrated telematics solution provider offering best-in-class GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management Solutions has recently announced its participation in CeBIT Australia 2011, the leading ICT exhibition and business technology event going to be held at Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia from 31st May - 2nd June 2.
- By Trinetra Wireless
- CS Odessa and Crystal Mapping Announce Strategic Alliance
- CS Odessa and Crystal Mapping are announcing a worldwide go-to-market strategy. The combination of Crystal Mapping to address goal setting and attainment, along with ConceptDraw products to provide an A-to-Z productivity workflow solution; makes an ideal offering to companies and organizations looking for ways to increase their competitive edge.
- By Cs Odessa
- Domino's Pizza India Now Accepts Credit Card For Delivery
- Domino's Pizza, a leading food brand and a market leader in the pizza home-delivery segment in India, is introducing credit card payments over the phone, for home delivery of it's delicious and hot pizzas. This service is on trial in select Domino's outlets across India, powered by PayMate.
- By Dominos India
- RWE result down in first quarter
- In the first quarter of 2011, RWE Group turnover was EUR 15.8 billion, up 3% on the same period the previous year. As already forecast, there was a decline in the key earnings figures: at EUR 2.8 billion, the operating result was down 5% on 2010 and recurrent net income was down 7% on the previous year, at EUR 1.6 billion.
- By Financial News
- Capital FM's Summertime Ball This June 2011
- Capital FM's Summertime Ball is bringing some of the biggest artists around the world including J-Lo and Neyo and other amazing artists. However, this year tension is building as we are yet to discover the last artist to perform who has not been named!
- By Save Me A Ticket