May 10, 2011 Latest News
- Julie Farha, Gifted Intuitive Life Coach Gives Back with Free Events
- Internationally recognized author, speaker, and life coach, Julie Farha, provides Free Insight Galleries & Teleconferences as gift to those who need answers now! This is your opportunity to gain insight into health, wealth, relationships, co-workers, bosses, clients, friends and family. Stop the struggle now with pure insights to guide you into positive, powerful action and the right decisions!
- By Sundance On Success
- Maegica Published by R2Games
- R2Games is delighted to announce that we will be hosting one of 2011's newest browser games - Maegica. Maegica is a next-generation browser game currently in its alpha testing, combining elements of both the strategy and role-playing genres.
- By Reality Squared Games
- Staythorpe Power Station Officially Opened
- Dr Jürgen Grossmann, Chief Executive Officer, RWE AG and Charles Hendry MP, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change opened the new Staythorpe Power Station at an event at the site on Monday 9 May 2011.
- By Financial News
- SMi's POM to P - Critical Success Factors Masterclass
- Join industry professionals at SMi's CPD accredited POM to P - Critical Success Factors masterclass on 5th July 2011, Central London, UK. Learn how to overcome the major obstacles from making successful POM to P switches and register online today at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2pom-p17.asp.
- By Smi Group
- Dutch design community goes international
- Dutch design community is expanding internationally. The successful Dutch design community Design in the Crowd has launched an English version of its website Design-web.com. While most companies strive to create a marketplace for designers, Design in the Crowd will strive to create the most active design community in the world.
- By Design In The Crowd
- SmsCoin to become a sponsor of MoCO-2011
- A VII international conference «Mobile content - MoCo2011» - one of the key events in mobile content industry - will take place between July 9th and 10th in Moscow. During 7 years, the Forum brings together leading companies from Russia, CIS countries, EU countries, Middle East and USA. SmsCoin project performs as a sponsor of «Mobile commerce» session.
- By Mobilcent Ltd.
- Delia Online celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Delia Online, the official website of Delia Smith is celebrating its 10th year online this year. To mark the occasion, Delia Online is adding new elements to the site including a new and revamped ecommerce shop. There are lot of other interesting things in the website as well.
- By Aravind Ramesh
- St. Luke's Hospital Renovates State of the Art Bariatric Facility
- Many patients get answers and find solutions at one of the nation's leading bariatric centers. The Department of Surgery at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center has invested in building a new 7000 sq. ft. facility at the St. Luke's Hospital campus, giving patients the opportunity to receive excellent care in comfortable new accommodations.
- By Department Of Surgery
- Canadian Online Business Printing Company To Enter US Market
- Veraprint, a leading provider of online printing services, is formally expanding its operations into the United States. In order to mark its entry into the United States, Veraprint will be drastically reducing its regular prices on business card printing and postcard printing in order to get customers to try out their service offering.
- By Veraprint
- Inaugural Goodreads Book Club
- Goodreads, the largest online reading community in the world, is launching the first-ever online global book club with the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel A Visit from the Goon Squad.
- By Goodreads