May 07, 2011 Latest News
- Powerful start to 2011: BASF remains on growth track
- BASF has had a powerful start to 2011. Capacity utilization rates in the company’s plants were good; in particular, demand in the chemicals business (Chemicals, Plastics, Performance Products, Functional Solutions) increased compared with the same quarter of the previous year.
- By Economic News
- Rezidor announces two new Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Africa
- The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies worldwide, announces two new Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Africa: The Park Inn Polokwane in the South African province Limpopo will feature 160 rooms and is scheduled to open in Q1 2013. The Park Inn Nairobi Westlands in Kenya will add 126 rooms to Rezidor’s pipeline and welcome the first guests in Q4 2013.
- By Business Updates
- BPL launches India's first break through Rechargeable Lantern: "BPL Chirag"
- BPL Techno Vision Pvt Limited(BTVL), the leading rechargeable lighting systems company in India, today announced a breakthrough innovation in rechargeable LED lighting technology - the BPL Chirag: 4 hours charging 5 hour light - for the Indian market. The recently developed, affordable BPL Chirag, range uses innovative 'Q' Tech, technology.
- By Finessepr
- Marsters, Felton, Baccarin Top Celebrity List at Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con, May 21-22
- James Marsters, Tom Felton, Morena Baccarin, Kristanna Loken Top Celebrity List At Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con 'Spring Edition,' May 21-22 At Manhattan's Penn Plaza Pavilion. Dan Fogler, Bonnie Piesse, "Raab Himself," Chandler Riggs, Rikishi, Christy Carlson Romano Also Set For Longest-running Comic Con in New York.
- By Wizard World