May 03, 2011 Latest News
- Actelion Statement on Letter by one of its Shareholders
- Actelion (SIX: ATLN) announced that it has taken note of a letter in which one of its major shareholders criticizes the handling of - among others - disclosure and other reporting requirements in relation to ongoing litigation in the United States. Respectfully, the company believes that hese criticisms have no factual basis.
- By Economic News
- Boris Karpman's Video Projection and VJing Workshop
- Madrone Studios is an elegant production, post production and event space. Featuring an 8,000 ft. photography and film studio, a double CYC, extensive green screen setup, drive-in access, a one-ton motorized crane, partial grid, catwalk, full sound system, 18-foot cove, and 20-ft ceilings the space is ideal for filming commercials, music videos,and films as well as staging extensive fashion shoot
- By Madronemedia
- RippleRock Announces Delivery of First Ever Agile PMI Certification Course
- RippleRock has developed and will deliver the first ever PMI Agile Certification course to be held in New Delhi, India June 4 - 5, 2011. This certification offering has been in development by the PMI and Agile leaders for over 2 years. The potential audience is the 300,000 credentialed members across 250 chapters located in 70 countries.
- By Ripplerock
- Helping U Succeed Officially Launches Website
- Helping U Succeed launched their website today @ helpingusucceed.com with Crossfire Website Design responsible for the creation and content management of the site. The new website offers visitors an insight to their product line as well as a blog roll for industry information and news.
- By Helping U Succeed
- Hammerax Ultraviolet Cymbals Sing with Rich Highs
- Hammerax has released a line of USA made cymbals with breathtaking highs and a super balanced wash. They are available in various sizes including splashes in 9", 12", crashes in 16", 18", 21" and 24". Ultraviolet Hi hats are available in 15" and 13" sizes as well.
- By Hammerax