"Technology Business Management-CIO Resource Planning" Focus of Forum
The public is invited to the Government Technology Institute's Community Technology Forum.
- (1888PressRelease) May 20, 2012 - Harrisburg, PA -- The public is invited to the Government Technology Institute's Community Technology Forum: "Technology Business Management-CIO Resource Planning" featuring Bob Mori and Jay Wanek of Apptio, Inc. Sponsored by CISCO, the free event is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., June 12 at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology.
Mr. Mori is senior account manager and Mr. Wanek is senior application development engineer at Apptio, Inc. Apptio is the leading independent provider of on-demand Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions for managing the business of IT.
The emergence of Cloud and SaaS options have shattered the IT monopoly, forcing CIOs to become a competitive service provider and prove their value to the business. Now more than ever, CIOs require a technology business management system to run the business of IT if they are to keep their seat at the table. This perfect storm brewing in today's IT environment makes this event ideal for CIOs, consultants, programmers, application developers, managers, analysts, software engineers, enterprise architects and information technology professionals, as well as educators, faculty, staff and students in IT project management and computer or information sciences.
Attendees of the no charge event will learn how Apptio can:
1. Increase Visibility into the cost and performance of your services and applications to provide a comprehensive view into your fully loaded costs.
2. Identify Cost Reduction Opportunities and quantify the financial impact (ROI) of IT investments.
3. Effectively communicate the value that IT brings the business by delivering a Bill of IT to each line of business that reflects the cost, usage and value of each IT Service they consume.
4. Automate and align the Budgeting and Forecasting Process to IT Services to gain real time visibility into your budget variances by IT Service, plan for future demand, and proactively reconcile variances with your General Ledger before they impact your Profit & Loss Statement.
Seating is limited. RSVP at www.HarrisburgU.edu/RSVP
326 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Sinfanti ( @ ) HarrisburgU dot edu